Nice Côte d’Azur, a real open-air playground…
Discover the area from a different angle and visit the metropolitan area by bike!
Cycling around Nice Côte d’Azur is a holiday off the beaten track, to experience on your own or to share with family or friends, while contributing to sustainable tourism.
Between the sea and the mountains, let yourself be charmed by the panoramas and the rich heritage offered by our magnificent territory.
Whether you are an experienced cyclist or a day-tripper, a cyclotourist discovering the area, looking for sports circuits, or simply moments of relaxation with your family, Nice Côte d’Azur will satisfy all your desires!
The Nice Côte d’Azur metropolis has many assets which make it a leading destination for cycling tourism:
- A welcome, services and facilities adapted to cycling
- A network of cycling infrastructures developed on a metropolitan scale, some of which are linked to cycle routes
- A diversity of landscapes allowing a real change of scenery and a topography adapted to each type of practice
- A mild climate throughout the year
- The charm and art of living the French way via gastronomy, wines and local products
- An easily accessible territory for the issuing countries
- A large number of cycling events throughout the year
© 2022 by EGT.
Design & Developed by 360 Digital Bay