Grand Central Hotel or Similar
- Address: 9-15 Bedford St, Belfast
- Hastings Grand Central is more than a hotel. It’s an ode to a city. Standing tall in Bedford Street, this impressive jewel fuses glamour and grandeur with a uniquely Belfast spirit. Perfectly placed in Belfast City. Just as Belfast is at the heart of the Grand Central, the Grand Central is at the heart of Belfast. Set in the up and coming Linen Quarter, the hotel is a spectacular hub for exploring Titanic Quarter’s history or Cathedral Quarter’s charming cobbled streets, pubs and eateries. Theater buffs, shopaholics and historians alike will all be spoiled for choice, with a host of options right on their doorstep. Conveniently located for all transport access, The Grand Central is perfectly placed for every city center endeavor – from business to leisure and everything in between.
The Morgan or Similar
- Address: 10-12 Fleet Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
- Situated in the heart of Temple Bar, Dublin’s Cultural Quarter, The Morgan Hotel is the perfect base to explore all that the capital city has to offer. Boasting 168 newly refurbished air conditioned bedrooms, The Morgan Hotel has a room type for all. Guests can enjoy The Westwood Aston Quay Gym and Pool.The cobbled streets and laneways are lined with boutiques, galleries, restaurants and bars. Grafton Street, O’Connell Street, Trinity College, The Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and many more of Dublin’s famous landmarks are just minutes’ walk from the Hotel.10 Fleet Street Restaurant & Bar is waiting for you to rest and relax after a busy day of sight-seeing.
Day 1: August 21, 2023 – Fáilte and Welcome to Ireland
- Arrive at Dublin Airport and transport to hotel
- Check-in at your hotel /
- Visit Titanic Experience
Day 2: – August 22, 2023– Giant’s Causeway and Dunluce Castle
- Enjoy a tour of the Antrim Coast with visits to the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (good mobility required), Giant’s Causeway and Dunluce Castle .
Day 3: – August 23, 2023 – Visit Derry
Day 4: – August 24, 2023 – Travel to Dublin
- Visit to Mount Stuart House & Gardens in the morning.
- Continue to Dublin and check-in at your hotel.
Day 5: – August 25, 2023 – Dublin’s Fair City
- Enjoy the day at leisure in Dublin. You may utilize your Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour ticket and Dublin Pass to visit sites around the city.
- In the evening attend a Welcome Event, exclusive to guests of the tour. Pending the distance to your hotel, transportation will be provided.
Day 6: – August 26, 2023 – Gameday!
- Spend the day at leisure to enjoy the atmosphere that surrounds the game. Pending the distance to your hotel, transportation will be provided.
Day 7: August 27 2023 – Farewell
There are no reviews yet.